Life is really simple, but we
insist on making it complicated. Confucius
Making the simple complicated is
commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's
creativity.
Charles Mingus
Charles Mingus
Every journey into the past is
complicated by delusions, false memories, false namings
of real events. Adriane
Rich
I love my mom. My mom loves me. We don't
have an easy relationship. I don't think we ever will, but I'd rather have a
complicated, misunderstood relationship than have no relationship at all.
Tori Spelling
When the world is so complicated, the
simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.
Maria Shriver
Truth is, I'll never know all there is to
know about you just as you will never know all there is to know about me.
Humans are by nature too complicated to be understood fully. So, we can choose
either to approach our fellow human beings with suspicion or to approach them
with an open mind, a dash of optimism and a great deal of candour.
Tom Hanks
Because
humans
are complicated,
I’m
gonna
become a robot!
Robots are cool.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario